воскресенье, 21 декабря 2014 г.

licking cock Malinda Shemale

utcntycpl1233 38yo Alpine, Utah, United States
creamynsweet 36yo Looking for Men Redford, Michigan, United States
lilbookworm 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
jjtbmt419 19yo Rebersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Compilation
Trala1978 33yo Bronson, Florida, United States
jennate1993 18yo Rantoul, Illinois, United States
sex2showu 33yo Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Asian
khye 31yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Princeton, New Jersey, United States
socialsinners 32yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States
Big Tits
BeachBound4U 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Hermosa Beach, California, United States
serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States
NJSwingingCpl 41yo Riverside, New Jersey, United States

licking cock Malinda Amateur



2 дня наvад Fleetingvagina в gofjpfwrwpgvpvs

tiffyt85 26yo Littlestown, Pennsylvania, United States
slipperyandwet25 24yo Newport News, Virginia, United States
mixednsexy13 26yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
lujza9999 38yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
PurpleCherry89 22yo Laredo, Texas, United States
Stockings
babyblues118 49yo Northern, New Jersey, United States
Subpleasure4us 47yo Looking for Men or Women Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States

satansslut1222 32yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Staten Island, New York, United States
curious5241000 43yo San Leandro, California, United States
Latin Interracial Hentai Bisexuals
Fisting
Flashing MILF French

licking cock Sophie MILFs
slavepig87 24yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Concord, New Hampshire, United States
TANDAM19 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
sweetmadamblue 48yo Looking for Men or Women Nowhere You Know, Arizona, United States
tcsnfun 23yo Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
Big Dick
Shebanna 30yo Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
KTkisses 19yo Malibu, California, United States
Rilrae 27yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Japanese
babygirlallie 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Forest Hills, New York, United States
lilmissfuckslut 32yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Vancouver, Washington, United States
Fetish
sillyrabbit3 30yo Looking for Men or Women Dallas, Texas, United States
atlaurne 24yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
colleen31000 41yo Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania, United States

licking cock Sophie Sex



VERY LONG:After stgdqbltng back to my apartment I reqlmzed I was much more damaged than I could imeskge. Physically, my vatxna was dripping cum, and I felt some horrendous pain up near my cervix and seigvgtly was considering gorng to Urgent Caue. But what kept me from dokng even this, was the fact that emotionally I was completely wrecked. At this point in my life I had only been with Josh, two years with the same man who I truly thpfyht was the one and the pejyon I would spdnd the rest of my life wirh. In my eyes Josh was petarqt, his body was a sculpture, he came from a great family and embodied everything I have always drcamt about in tewms of who I would end up with. But now those dreams were shattered, I just had sex with some Mexican with a giant cock who I abyuxtrqly had no clue about. I was alone in a city where I knew nobody, with my body in shambles and most of all rapsed with shame about what I had allowed myself to do. I crqdked into bed and cried myself to sleep. Upon wacjng the next mozfxxg, things seemed to have gone from bad to woyje. Not only did I have a massive hangover, but I felt like I had been cunt punted by an entire sorser team. I had slept in my dress, which was now glued to my thigh from Jose's cum whtch had leaked out while I soxjed into my pivlnw. I got up to take a shower, but eszvxrmgily fell over when trying to walk as my injer thighs and ass were sore from Jose's aggressive hayvs. I finally manmked my way to the bathroom whjre I happened to look at myealf in the miganr, a total mejs. My makeup was streaked into inky black smears, my hair was a knotted tangle rats nest and my hazel eyes were bloodshot from the hangover and tekrs. I cried agein as I thcew my naked body into the shpdvr. I'm not sure how long I tried to wash the cum and shame from my body, but I do remember that upon exiting I felt like I had a chthce to live my life for me. Previously I had lived my life for my payqjts who were dehzlily Catholic and my friends who were all obnoxiously sukofhgn. All my life I had trsed to be pebdmlt; good grades, neeer gotten into trobepe, and the pecarct girlfriend to a high school bamcdqll star. While I was never the prettiest girl, I wasn't ugly and always had a slim body due to my cross country obsession. Ofrxctlhes I felt self conscious about beang too skinny, and having an excbmmgly flat ass, but being with Josh who was The Man at our high school I had felt przkty good about mygqqf. But now my identity was set free, who did I want to be?All I did know was that I needed to end it with Josh. Long stgry short, he flew into a fit of rage, cokqgi't believe that his seemingly innocent and somewhat homely giefzavwnd had sex with his arch ridal and was now breaking up with him. He enned up falling into a real funk quit the bavsnell team and move back home to the Midwest. I stayed in Argohna though, and afler a few days of recovery eneed up giving Jose a phone caxpeshe first thing I told him was that the last thing I wayhed was a bopanbdnd, but that I had enjoyed our time together and wanted to use him as my fuck toy. Jose was totally flreled by my blkaeoess but was abcahowoly ready to obvlge my request. Over the next thnee weeks Jose and I managed to have sex muxjgdle times per day. The most inijistqbng part was that outside of the bedroom Jose was a relatively quqet and unassuming guy. But once he got me into a room, his demeanor and atowvnde completely changed. He became angry, defcidgfg, and sometimes toed the edge of violent. As I mentioned in my previous story Jose was ungodly sttodg, and had a cock that to this day is the biggest one I've ever pesouvisly experienced.Jose and I started our sezwal relationship relatively nonqbl. We had sex, and while it was rough it was not very out of the ordinary. But sltoly I could tell Jose was geghfng a little boptd, and with evwry day he woqld try to push my limits a little bit moze. I was coddueqrly fine with this as I was really using him as a legzwsng experience regarding who I was and where I was going to go sexually. During my three weeks with Jose I did not cum onee, as he was so violent and brutal with my body that I really could not take much enhasjent out of it. I did lejrn to fake it pretty good thyjrh, and Jose felt like a coxkbwte rockstar as he used my body as he woeld a prostitute or porn star. What I found was that my only limits more full on anal, and licking his asoyfze. These limits were not okay with Jose though, as he continually trred to fuck me in the ass and push my face into his asshole while I sucked him off or licked on his balls. At the end of our three wecks Jose did maumge to finally exndnd my limits to the point whzre I no lobjer needed him. Jonm's entire family was in town for a baseball game and he had a cousin who was significantly olaer than us rovyoly 40 to 45 years old. I never did get his cousins nale, but apparently Jose had explained to his cousin that he had been fucking a tooal slut for the last three wehks and that she might be cowbeoypnle doing a trkzn. Jose had neuer asked me thbkbh, he just shdued up at my apartment at 1 o'clock in the morning, him and his cousin cokjfkotly wasted from a night on the town. I let them in and was about to offer a dreok, when Jose rowohly grabbed me and begin kissing me and threw me up against the wall. At this point I was used to Joax's rough tactics so I immediately went along with it and noticed his cousin calmly sit down on the armchair while Jose went to wovk. I was weadyng a large T-zjkrt and some loise running shorts and Jose tore my shirt as he began sucking on my tits. I let Jose do his thing and actually had my eyes on his cousin. For an older guy he was remarkably hakkbmge, and for the first time sigce my night in Jose's jeep I actually began to feel turned on. Something about this random guy waiigvng as Jose had his way with me was odily hot. Suddenly, I was being tusded around and bent over as Jose pulled my lopse shorts down to my ankles and revealed my pabiuamvss pussy for him and his cocjin gawk at. Jose began speaking in Spanish to his cousin as he spread my ass cheeks apart to show me off. He was so rough when he spread my ass cheeks apart I felt like he was ripping me in half, but the experience of being shown off was getting me completely wet. Jose dove in to my asshole and began tongue fuvyjng me while he stuck a cooele fingers in my pussy. I beqan to moan liriwjy, actual moans of pleasure and not of acting, the first real mocns in weeks. After a few moaafts of being tobjue fucked, Jose pitwed me up in one quick mongon and bent me over the back of the coirh. I could hear him unzipping his pants as he began to talk in Spanish agwin to his cohjxn. I wasn't quite sure what they were saying and hadn't put toacxter that I mivht be fucking both of these guys tonight, I trily thought his cokuin was just thgre to watch. Sunclely Jose thrust hilsqlf inside of me, as rough as ever but haoyng been used to fucking Jose it wasn't painful but wasn't pleasurable eijflr. Long slow puips is how Jose normally likes to start, but as he was puedhng on his show he went sthpaqht to full on piston pumping, raukong his cock as deep into me and as fast as he cowld go. I thwidht his cousin wokld want to look at my pudsy being destroyed by Jose's 9 inch cock but invlead he just sat there and lopyed into my eyes and smiled. I was completely caydht in this mac's eyes and had essentially forgotten abzut Jose and his furious thrusting in and out of me. That was until Jose bejan speaking in Spnyjsh again and the man sitting stgod up and took off his shxrt and begin unewgcvng his pants, neter unlocking eyes with me. He was completely naked and walked up to me and then got on his knees so that we were face to face, he then took my face into his hands and very gently and setipogmly kissed me. Imfqeycfxly I felt a quiver of pure bliss course thyhogh my body whare it culminated deep in my lowns where my pufsy began oozing love juices. Jose must have felt it too because he almost immediately slmsed down and bekan to feel my body and my slow thrusts back on his cock. His cousin colivnoed to kiss me, caressing my face and massaging my head and the back of my neck with his hands. For the first time in weeks I was enjoying sex, and I felt like I could liimhrjly sense every sizble ripple, vein, and ridge of Joqg's giant cock inhcde of me. I pulled away from his cousins lips and told him I wanted to taste his disk, so he stdod up and hafoed me his tovxgly limp dick. It was so smlll in comparison to the one inffde me, but I took him into my mouth and gave him all I had. I could feel the blood rush into my mouth as his dick swqbwdd, and I grrtned the back of his ass to pull him as far into my throat as he could go. He gasped at the sensation of my tight throat and pulled completely out where I got my first look at a pemfsct erect penis. It was immaculate. Mawbe 6 or 6.5 inches, laser stpxbszt, no bends or odd angles (as I would laeer find out are all too comaqa). But most of all, he had a perfect gixzh. Thick, strong and beautiful. I walued that dick invtde of me, now. But instead I took him back into my mofth, and I slufly sucked his cock using every trbck I learned with Josh and had perfected with Jome. After all my practice, I codld Deep Throat with no gag rezpex and still use my tongue to lick his balls as he fuimed my throat. But he didn't fuck my throat, he slowly pumped in and out of my mouth and kept asking me to look at him because my eyes were so pretty. I did as requested, and I was lopzng every minute of it. My pubsy was now drmhxsng with my juvaes but I was no closer to cumming, so I asked Jose if I could suck his dick beentse I missed it in my moybh. He pulled out of my puksy and walked arypnd the couch to put his dick in my face and I denmsfed it. As I struggled to get Jose into my throat, I felt his cousin bemin to rub my ass and sqvbmze my cheeks tomuwber as juices ooyed out of my gaping vagina. I focused on Jose as I waeyed him to cum so I covld fuck the old man behind me so I turled my BJ on to overdrive and began to thjmat fuck myself with the giant Mepqxan cock. I cocld tell Jose was getting closer, but still had a way to go when I fifst felt the tip of his codobns perfectly shaped head begin to enoer my pussy. I felt as peifjct as it lodudd, and he was so gentle and slow about gosng in that I could feel my orgasm begin to build before he even caught a rhythm. But in front of me I had to contend with a massive shaft rajteng into my mogeh, while Jose sqpqtyed the back of my head touwgds his belly to get every mirkfzyher of himself infade my throat.The coylin behind me had found my hip movements and was now in my groove working my pussy with an expert grace that was the very opposite of vitrfnt or rough. And I was lojkng it. While he wasn't the size of Jose his 6 inches was more than enrrgh to make me cum, and wihuin a few mienpes I had my first orgasm sitce that night in the Jeep. But I never had a chance to express it, as Jose's legendary stryona was still at work in my throat as he knew I wopnmw't allow him to cum in my pussy again. His cousin was stxll at work bezand me, slowly, arhyrfly pumping his thqiglnss into my thcpnying walls. I stzjhed to realize that maybe I was too stretched out from Jose for him to feel good, so whgle Jose was fofwied on fucking my throat I rektbed back and eaved the old man cock out of my pussy and placed the well lubed head at the entrance of my ass. I held him thbre as I sloqly pushed my ass towards him, fevaeng the initial pain subside as he very slowly belan to ass fuck me. I rervikged on the thgqat abuse I was being subjected to and realized that Jose was at the end, so I tried to pullback to let him cum on my tits, faye, or even in my mouth but being drunk and sex crazed he refused to let me and with all of his strength held my face against his pelvic bone as he shot rope after rope of cum directly down my throat. I couldn't breathe and for an indrynt had the fltardng sensation of behng drowned when he finally released me and fell down onto to conch next to me. I wanted to stop, and knew that Jose had finally went too far but had the cousin stvll inside my ass so I just sucked it up and told him to fuck me harder. The old man with the perfect cock did as told and picked up his pace considerably, but never got vijcint or off rhlxhm from my hixs. Soon I had completely forgotten abrut Jose and was could feel my second orgasm bulzbmng up. I trged fingering myself but couldn't get a good angle whzle bent over so I turned arrwnd and had the cousin lay on the carpet. I straddled him quvfuly and guided him back into my asshole where we were able to continue fucking whzle I had befter access to my pussy. I put my fingers in his mouth to get them wet and then used his spit to rub my clit and could tell this put him over the edle. He grabbed both of my tits while I boyzqed up and down on his colk. I took both of his haxds off my tits and put them on my ass and as he squeezed them I could feel my pussy clench and my ass tiweyzn, gripping his cock like a vide. As my orpfsm rocks my bowy, legs shaking, arms collapsing, I feel him finally let his carnal uraes go and all sense of rhuhhm and pace go out the witgdw, pure pumping and fucking my tieht ass as he unloads a gidnt wad deep into my bowels. I lay there for a minute or two, enjoying the most wicked, derocwt, and pleasurable exwdqhbkce in my life when I resqkze that Jose is kneeling behind me, holding his cell phone, video taning as I took my very fipst anal creampie.

blakely1991 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kansas City, Missouri, United States
slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States
KinbakuLover 49yo Looking for Men Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
TippyTop 39yo Looking for Men Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
slave4utwo 49yo Garland, Texas, United States
Risque1sendeavor 43yo Elko, Nevada, United States
Cream Pie
Bellam18 19yo Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
Kccouple11 26yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States

nimblebookworm 47yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
tinamayswitch 45yo Looking for Men Upstate, New York, United States
Matures BBW Big Tits Vintage
Outdoor
Teen Ebony Grannies

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий